............................... What does it mean? Click here

venerdì 30 novembre 2007

hi, this is Maurizio,

in this website, you must have noticed, we are trying to open up a "place" where we can interchange our experiences and knowledge. It's a work in progress "space", we are going to add documents and video/audio works that have helped us to find a center of interior equilibrium. Those documents are personal experiences, so I believe some more information about them is due.

-----


Personally I believe having found this knowledge have helped me to comprehend much better our human intellectual abilities, but even more important it has been to take consciousness of "that something" which has always been living with me, better still in me, the Being.


That's why I felt the need to try to get in touch with this continent's Being: "AUSTRALIA". in this way I discovered that to see and feel this nation as a Living Being brings me to dream Australia in the way I have described it to you:


Awareness
Understanding
Service
Truth
Realization
Achievement
Liberation
Impersonality
Ascension


This is the Australia I would like to live in.
This is the Australia I would give back to our children, because we haven't inherited this world from our parents, but we have borrowed it from our children (R. Benigni).
This is the Australia I would like to built, where I would like to invest my energies, my knowledge, my abilities, because I believe we have here the great opportunity to show to the entire planet that it's possible to live in a sustainable way. Most important I believe that the opportunity we have to change the External Environment it's nothing else that the projection of the Internal Environment re-alignment, because it's from the inside that the external disequilibrium is generated.
How can I pretend to have an "external world" in order if my "internal world", my life, is in disorder?
The need to give birth to this blog comes from a group of people that are willing to review their positions in life, their believes and themselves and are concentrating their attention on their growth, coordinating it with the growth of the place they live in. We all can create a positive projection of Australia and that is only the beginning, because with all these projections we can create a Illuminated Imagine of Australia. But I believe imagining is not enough, we have to act, and the first action I have decided to experiment is to change "I AM AUSTRALIAN" with "I AM AUSTRALIA".
The first: "I AM AUSTRALIAN", energetically majestic, is what has created this country, is what makes all of us part of this beautiful manifestation "AUSTRALIA".
The second: "I AM AUSTRALIA", it's us taking responsibility, being Witnesses in Action and, in this way, being Ambassadors of this wonderful opportunity we have: TO BE AUSTRALIA in each action we make.
All I write are dreams, visions, needs of a Better Life for me and for all. I believe that only by meeting and cooperating with all of You we can Really Do Something... what, we will comprehend together.
now I leave what I would like to discuss with you in the next message, the INSTRUCTION, what you think, what you would change, in which way you would cooperate to this change and which Australia you would like to give to the Future. so try to compose your Australia


A....................
U....................
S....................
T....................
R....................
A....................
L....................
I....................
A....................

..


Nessun commento: